Monday, November 28, 2011

Cobalt...Blue with a Past!

Roses Dancing in A Vase
Cobalt in a Basically Neutral Room


I love Cobalt!!
True Cobalt
Cobalt, the color, has history...
Infuse a Room with Color with a Cobalt Piece of Furniture
I love the color cobalt!  The rich, saturated hue of cobalt blue infuses a room with cheer and brightness.  The color itself is a history lesson that wanders back centuries.  There is a breathtaking garden in Morroco, specifically, Jardin Marjorelle http://www.jardinmajorelle.com/en/index.php?page=garden, that is bathed in cobalt and surrounded by exotic foliage.  Sevres Porcelain is sometimes detailed in this elegant blue and embellished with gold.  I wanted to know a little more about cobalt, so I wandered around, exploring.  It is an ancient color that is as relevant and beautiful today as it was centuries ago.  This leads me to conclude that Cobalt is timeless!    




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...