Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Can See Clearly Now...

I have long been a fan of clear chairs.
My favorite ghost chairs are by Philippe Starck.
I know they are not new on the scene, but  
the other day, on the blog,
Design by Mankind,
 the transparent chair was featured in
"buttercup" yellow!
I have seen it in color before, 
but this time I looked twice.
I did not even know I liked yellow that much!
Kartell Louis Ghost Chair

I have been collecting photos of the transparent chair in a variety of settings.
Personally, I like the chair best,
 when paired with the contrast of
opaque furniture.



I must get a clear chair!

via Pinterest

I also have discovered I like the idea of color.
If you had to choose a color,
would you be able too?
They are all just so pretty!
Pinned Image
LouLou Ghost

Colorful clear chairs
Kartell La Marie Transparent Chairs




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...