Thursday, April 26, 2012

New "Lipstick Pink" Art!

Okay,  I know it looks like I have not been here...
but I have been "arting"!  
I have new works I have just added to my shop.
My abstracts have received such a great reception, 
I thought I would do a few more.
This one below titled, 
"Lipstick Pink"
is embellished with gold.
It looks terrific framed in a variety of colors, including silver.
I, strongly believe that gold and silver can be mixed and co-exist.
I also have been working on some other projects.
The best part, for me, of running my own business is
learning new technology and techniques, 
 then implementing.
That is the work that is part of one's company that no one sees.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...