Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Color+Old+New=Well Curated

Luxurious, Comfortable Celebrity Interior Design So Cal Estate
Michele Workman Interiors

One look I love is a well curated vignette.
I see them all over the internet.
I, personally lean toward a huge abstract as a backdrop,
 with great color and modern accessories!
I realize I have developed a taste for the blend and interest  of 
"something old and something new".
Here is the formula.
Color + Old + New = Well Curated.
I also tend to prefer the silver metals,
to gold...
but, again,
I am beginning to love the look of an interesting, shiny, gold 
brass accessory!
Who knew?
Here are a couple of examples of vignettes
and then below a few great choices of brass
 from a couple of
shops on Etsy.
Chic and Cheerful.

via Pinterest


fireplace mantel.
via Pinterest

High Street Market

Belated Designs

The Gilded Tassel

Tatter and Fray

Abundancy






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I am swooning over the peacocks in the first photo. Thanks so much for including my little giraffe figurine among such great company! xoxo --Heather@Tatter and Fray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post with cool picks....I'm lovin brass at the moment!
    Thanks---
    Theresa@the gilded tassel

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...