Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blogs!

From time to time I hear someone say,
"I don't get blogs".
I think they mean they do not understand why people read them.?
Perhaps, they have not found one that appeals to their particular interests.

Header image
Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles





Office Slide





I do not limit my reading to blogs.
I will read just about anything I can get my hands on.
Newspapers, Ancient History, Current Events...
many different topics.

It keeps LIFE interesting!


Beach Ball Cake Pops by Bakerella, via Flickr

Bakerella

For those of you who would like to find a column to follow,
I have added a new page to this blog called,
"Lovely Links"
There you will find a few of my favorite sites.
I will continue to add to the page.
Do not let creative ideas and beautiful pictures fool you into thinking
these authors have little substance and only love beautiful possessions.
One author I read is studying law, several have been lawyers, 
one had a kidney transplant...



The House of Fifty

Why do I read blogs?
To be inspired and informed by seemingly normal,
everyday women striving for excellence,
overcoming impossible circumstances,
living every day fully.
 The blogs I read depend on what I am in the mood for,  
 art, style, creating, cooking, organization, or decor.


x base table diy
Centsational Girl
These are a few I love!
Don't forget to visit the tab at the top to find more, 
"Lovely Links"
Have a good weekend!

COCOCOZY

P.S.  I only listed a couple here...there are sooo many more! :)
Let me know if you discover one you love!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...