Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Great Gift Idea!

Okay, I get a moment to brag.
My kids gave me the best gift this past Mother's Day.
Inspired by stories of my childhood on the West Coast,
 the garden my parents had and my love of succulents and cactus,
they conspired to give me the gift that keeps on giving.
I think it is a lovely present. 
This may be given for so many occasions,
(i.e. housewarming, hospital, birthday...keep going)...
They came up with this idea on their own.
I cannot take any credit for it.
Every day when I look at it on my desk, 
I think of them.
They bought the bowl at TJ Maxx,
 the cactus (cacti?) at Lowes,
the pebbles at Target!
What do you think?
I love my indoor, desk sized garden!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...