Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Do You Love Online Magazines?

I do!  I have spent countless hours waiting in doctor's offices 
or at the dentist with tattered magazines from several seasons ago.
Boring!
I no longer have to do that and you should not either, here is a collection of them for you to peruse while you are waiting...
wherever that may be.
I love them for inspiration, you will too!
If there are some I have not seen, then be sure to comment!
I love discovering new ones!
Matchbook Magazine
Matchbook
Pinned Image
Standard
Adore
Adore Home Magazine
1 By Fryd English
1 By Fryd

Click on the links directly under each photo to go directly to the magazine!

Happy Reading!


For more suggestions, visit my Pinterest Board, "Ohhh! Online Magazines"








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...