Thursday, January 3, 2013

Technology Everywhere...


but here!
Am I the only one that still likes to have a piece of paper to look at
when I am looking at a calendar?
I know my phone has one, so does my computer,
but I still like to look up and see that physical piece of paper.
Here are some great, fun, simple calendars.
It's not too late to get one!

2013 Calendar - size 3.89 x 8.27 inches
Madmoiselle Yo
2013 dog calendar. Twelve (12) adorable dog illustrations, one for each month 5.5" x 8.5"
Square Paisley Design
Modern Patterns - Series I - Mini 2013 Calendar
MonkeyMin Design
Daily Dot Chalkboard Wall Calendar - Vinyl Wall Decal
Simple Shapes
2013 Dog Calendar
Lydia and Pugs
Calendar / 2013 Botanical Wall Calendar
Modern Printed Matter
2013 Calendar Cute Superhero 4 x 6
Loopz Art



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. ei i've seen some of your purposes and it really love them! i hope you also like mine and id like we could follow each other to stay in touch and see our new posts automatically! i wish you all the best for this 2013! loads of love, Sergio.

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    xoxo,

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...