Saturday, November 9, 2013

How Do You Feel About Landscapes?

Lately, I have noticed that I am drawn to 
landscape paintings.
I know landscapes have always been there,
but I didn't linger looking at them.
I began thinking about this art form differently following a post at 
I adore Sharon Santoni's blog and captivating stories of life in the French countryside.
Here is my modern take on landscapes, they take me somewhere idyllic.
What about you?
They would be beautiful curated together on a gallery wall.
When was the last time you paused over a beautiful landscape painting?
Click on the link below the painting to visit the artists shop.
Smith Dugan Fine Art
Erin Spenser Art
Sharon Jonas Art
Art Summer
Kevin Inman Art
B B Mowry
Diana Johnson Fine Art
Artistic Abandon





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...