Monday, February 10, 2014

What Kind of Art Do You Like On A Gallery Wall?

I adore a good gallery wall filled with art.
I keep a folder in Pinterest full of inspiration.
I have been beyond excited some of my clients
have been creating gallery walls with
artwork from
Limezinnias Design.
Here's what the art looks like before it ships,
I'll share photos when
the results are in after framing!
In the meantime here are more gallery walls
I am fond of.
There are many photos of gallery walls out there,
but I seem to like an element of uniformity.
How do you like your gallery walls?

Laura Casey Interiors

Seasaw Designs
In Honor of Design

The Fancy Life
Decor 8 Blog
via Pinterest
Habitually Chic Blog










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...