Thursday, April 11, 2013

Discover Inspiration at Smart Creative Women!

Okay, I feel like I have been holding out!  
Don't you just love when you discover a 
new person, blog, business idea, inspiration??
I do!!  It makes my day.
What if you find it all in one place, at one site?
I tripped onto this website,
smartcreativewomen.com

a few months ago and I LOVE everything about it!
The host, Monica Lee, conducts interviews
with new, emerging, or seasoned creatives.
Her questions are full of substance, not just fluffy!
I find myself looking forward, wondering who she is going to 
converse with next!
Want to take classes, need coaching, looking for a rabbit hole of
inspiration?
Go see for yourself.
http://smartcreativewomen.com/category/smart-creative-women-interviews/
There, I shared.  I feel better!:)
Now, go be inspired!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog. Terrific Etsy finds! Many thanks for the feature.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...