Thursday, April 18, 2013

Etsy Favs Today!



I was checking in on my Etsy shop this morning
and the following items appeared in my
"new items to my favorite shops" feed.
Somehow together they created a dreamy mood.
Don't you agree?
So if you have not discovered these artisans for yourself...
here are some new shops to check out!
Solo - print by Elly MacKay
Theatre Clouds
TenThings. CATALINA. green amethyst. gold. earrings.
Ten Things
perch - original watercolor painting
Wyanne
Clementine & Lime Shea Butter Soap - 100% essential oil fragrances
Sweet Petula
Beach Photography, Shoreline, Aqua,  Yellow,Seashore Home Decor,  Large Wall Art,  Beach Home Decor, Landscape Photography, 16x20 Print
Bree Madden
Pillow Cover European Grain Sack Green Stripes 12 x 18
The Cottage Workroom




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...