Monday, April 15, 2013

Home Office for the Busy Bee! "Flight of the Bumblebee #3 & #4


I was playing with looks this morning. 
Below is a home office filled with the 
in repeat.
A little Jonathan Adler, Serena & Lily, Arteriors 
mixed and stirred with 
World's Away
and
Voila!
Home Office For the Busy Bee
1/Lime Foot Glass Lamp 2/Mirror 3/Dresser 4/Wastebasket 5/Rug 6/Desk
7/Chandalier 8/Gilded Screen 9/White Moroccan Leather Pouf
10/Bee Paintings


Here are two more in the series that I added to my shop at
Etsy this morning.
These buzzing bees are on a more generous size of paper, 12x12.
I have shown them in a matte and next to an abstract painting.
The listing is for the artwork, this will help you visualize what they look like matted.
A gold frame would be pretty!
What do you think?






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...