Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Flight of the Bumblebee! A New Series of Paintings.

Sitting in my office this week,
watching the bees hover around 
the topiary shaped holly bush
inspired a new series..
The Flight of the Bumblebee!
The greenery directly beyond the pane of glass is a 
buzzz of bees.
All sizes, different colors...
 how many kinds of bees are there?  
I was going to trim it back, but I definitely have to wait!
Until then,
I will just enjoy these busy, buzzy, honeybees.


Somewhat abstract, embellished with gold here are the first of
The Flight of the Bumble Bee # 1 & #2.
Each original watercolor is signed and dated on the back.
They do not come with the frame, 
but I thought it would be nice to see how they might look in one.
Don't you think they would be pretty in a gilded gold frame too?
I do.

Original Watercolor Painting Bees, Bumble Bees, Honey Bees

You will find them in my Etsy shop here
Stay tuned, there are more to follow!

Original Watercolor Painting Bees, Bumble Bees, Honey Bees



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...